Fall in love, get excited and get your most romantic side with the best phrases of ‘To all the boys I fell in love with’. The Netflix movie has become the favorite of the most romantic viewers and is that ‘To all the boys I fell in love with’ has, without a doubt, the best phrases. Loaded with love, passion and a lot of magic, here are the best phrases of ‘To all the boys I fell in love with’.
- Quotes from YOU – 50 Quotes from the TV Series YOU
- Quotes from ELITE – 100 Quotes from the tv series Elite Netflix
1Quotes from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Now I know that I don’t want to love or that they love me halfway. I want it all.
- Lara Jean: So you just sent my love letter to the five?
Kitty: I thought that five chances of having a boyfriend were better than zero!
- Love is scary, it changes, it can disappear. That is part of the risk. But you don’t have to be scared. You have to be brave.
- Your body is yours, both to protect it and to enjoy it.
- You decide who participates in your pleasure, it’s your choice, but choose with discretion.
- To have it all, you have to risk everything.
- People enter and leave your life. For a while they are your whole world; They are everything. And then, one day they cease to be.
2Quotes from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- I want a boy who also falls in love with me.
- Maybe it’s the kind of girl who falls in love a thousand times. Like a bee, which first perches on a daisy, then on a rose and then on a lily. Every boy is sweet in his own way.
- It is impossible to know how long you will have your loved ones nearby.
- There is a big difference between loving someone from afar and loving someone from near
- If love is like being possessed, maybe love letters are an exorcism that will free me.
- My name, thanks for asking, is Katherine Song Covey. Kitty for my friends. You can call me Katherine.
3Quotes from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- You decide with whom, how far and how often.
- I must not fear goodbye, because goodbye does not have to be forever.
- It’s the little things, the little details, that force a relationship.
- The more people you let into your life, the more they can leave you alone.
- If you have a partner, you have the power to hurt him or make him feel good.
4Quotes from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- It’s scary when it’s real. When it’s not just about thinking about a person, but about having a person of flesh and blood by your side.
- When someone likes you so much that you can’t stand knowing they will never feel the same about you, you know it’s love.
- When you lose someone and it still hurts you know that love was real.
5Quotes from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Life does not teach you to be strong, it forces you to be strong.
- I don’t want to be afraid anymore. I want to be brave.
- When you approach someone you see who he really is, but if you get too close he also sees who you are.
6Quotes from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- The forbidden kiss. We knew it was wrong, that I was engaged to my sister. But if this was not what he wanted, then why did he come?
- I think it’s a little strange that a man wants to become a gynecologist. Like when you were in college, you thought: “I would really love to look at vaginas all day.”
- It is strange and a bit unpleasant to congratulate myself for doing nothing more than accepting a note and having a pocket for someone to put their hand in, but I guess that is where my life has taken me
- 100 Quotes of love from Harley Quinn and Joker movie