Get inspired by The Witcher Phrases: 100 phrases by Geralt of Rivia that will help you face any human or magical beast that you cross your path. Netflix’s new sensation is The Witcher, a fantastic series that gives us a rich Henry Cavill in an epic story in which everything is possible except surrender. If you are already a prey to the fantasy and magic of The Witcher series, let yourself be seduced by the phrases of Geralt of Rivia, a sorcerer capable of everything.
1Quotes from The Witcher
- As you have well noticed, this is not a story, but real life. Terrible and wicked. And for that, damn it, let’s live it as best and most decently as possible.
- Last night I was thinking about saving the world. This morning in saving humanity. But, finally, we have to take tasks according to our strength. And save what you can.
- Let us limit the amount of damage done to others to the bare minimum.
- Whoever here in Arcomare wants to avenge an offense with error, is taken for a vulgar murderer.
- THE TIME OF THE SWORD AND THE AX HAS COME! THE MOMENT OF MADNESS AND DISDENSE HAS COME!
- I, cat, I can fool you, I have one thousand two hundred and eighty-six tricks for these hunters, that’s how clever I am.
- I, if I want something, I do not dream, but I act. And I always get what I want.
- In every story there is a grain of truth. Love and blood. They both have a lot of strength.
2Quotes from The Witcher
- Wizards and sages have been racking their heads over this problem for years, but they have never been able to reach a conclusion, except that love must be true.
- Seeing her long claws and her trembling, cartoonish physiognomy, the girl opened her mouth wide and let out a scream that pierced her ears.
- Can’t I save you trouble? I will throw myself headfirst against a pine log and I will knock myself unconscious. Does it satisfy you?
- WE’RE MADE FOR EACH OTHER, ”HE WHISPERED. CAN THEY BE PREDESTINED TO EACH OTHER? BUT NOTHING WILL COME OUT OF ALL OF THIS. A Pity, BUT WHEN THE DAWN ARRIVES WE WILL SEPARATE.
- I, my dear, once knew a bartender who could fart nonstop for ten minutes.
- They will ride into the flowered valley to meet death, yearning to die with dignity.
3Quotes from The Witcher
- Disgusting is the world around. But that’s no reason for us all to get gross.
- It cannot be otherwise. We have to separate so as not to hurt each other.
- We predestined each other. Made for each other. A shame.
- I fight the causes, not the results.
- THOSE WHO HAVE A CODE AND ARE GOVERNED BY IT, ARE RESPECTED AND ESTEEMED.
- The one or those who created us for each other should have cared about something else.
- Mere predestination is not enough, it is very little. Something else is needed. Excuse me. I had to say it.
- In my time sorcerers did not stink of money but of peal, they charged themselves to what was pointed out to them, they did not care if it was a werewolf, a dragon, or a tax collector.
- The only thing that mattered was whether the little bits were small enough.
4Frases de la serie The Witcher
- Since the world is world, the armies that travel a country kill, steal, burn and rape, not necessarily in that order.
- How is that? Other people’s horse, other people’s packs, property of another. And you put your bleary eyes on them?
- Evil is evil. Minor, major, medium, it is the same, the proportions are agreed and the borders are blurred.
- I am not a holy hermit, I have not always done well. But if I have to choose between one bad and another, I prefer not to choose at all
- FEAR, LIKE A FREEZING WIND, COVERED FACE, WELDED MEMBERS, BLINDED THROATS.
- The world has been turned upside down.
- A vampire pretends to teach me how to behave with people.
- What do you know about humans, Regis? The only thing you know about them is the taste of their blood.
- I understood that pride and arrogance, although they are a defense to be different, are a pitiful defense.
- In each of us there is chaos and order, good and bad. But this can and should be controlled. You have to learn it. And you are learning it.
5Quotes from The Witcher
- Live in such a way that afterwards we have no one to ask for forgiveness. (…) A hundred devils!
- It is better to die than to live knowing that something has been done that requires forgiveness.
- There was in this creature, in the position in which she was sitting, a kind of indescribable grace, something feline, something that contradicted her obvious reptilian origin.
- Magic is chaos, art and science. It is curse, blessing and progress.
- TRAINING IN SOLEDAD ONLY SERVES TO PERPETUATE ERRORS.
- She was a very ordinary human girl. In the center of Brokilón, the least ordinary place for ordinary human girls.
It is difficult to ask a human being to free himself from her fears.
- Fears play a role in human psychology that is no less important than all other emotional states.
- A psyche deprived of fear would be a crippled psyche.
6Quotes from The Witcher
- It all depends on who uses magic and for what purposes.
- Magic is everywhere. Around us.
I like this. This is really witchcraft.
- Straight to the point, without unnecessary conversations.
- THE WITCH NAILED HIS PENETRATING EYES IN THE KING. HE DIDN’T ASSY, DIDN’T MOVE HIS HEAD, DIDN’T MAKE THE SMALLEST GESTURE. BUT FALTEST SAW IT. HE KNEW THE ANSWER.
- Long ago, humans built cities to isolate themselves from a world of beasts. But since the beasts also roamed within the walls, the fears of the humans were not dispelled.
- The walls are not a guarantee of safety. A place where you lock yourself in and keep everything else out… not your home.
- Sometimes your home is far away and you have to find it.
7Quotes from The Witcher
- No, friend, the only thing you can do is approach the matter philosophically, that is, say to yourself: “The cat ate it.”
You will have seen more than once signs of vampire bites. Have you ever encountered a vampire who ripped a victim to pieces?
- ONLY DEATH WILL END THE COMBAT, EVERYTHING ELSE IS A MERELY INTERRUPTION.
- There are hundreds, thousands of methods that kings cling to to avenge their wounded pride.
A sword is a sword, Dandelion. If he unsheathes it …
Nothing quenches thirst as much as the process of assimilation of knowledge, this is its complete or partial prohibition.
8Quotes from The Witcher
- The nothingness and emptiness that are in you, a world conqueror who is not even capable of conquering the woman he loves. That he flees and escapes, having his destiny at hand.
- Common goals forge impossible alliances.
- The Powers of Order, the Powers of Chaos. Terrible big words, Borch.
- More than for betrayal, Judas is despised for cheap betrayal.
9Quotes from The Witcher
- Many of those who live deserve to die and some of those who die deserve life. Can you bring life back? Then do not rush to dispense death, for not even the wisest knows the end of all roads.
- YOU ARE BORN ONCE AND ONCE YOU DIE. A GOOD PHILOSOPHY FOR FLEAS, RIGHT?
- A king elected by vote is not a ruler, but a debtor.
He did not- he said with a sweet, calm, velvety voice that he dug, that he scratched the layers of memory, of a memory that no longer existed, that had never existed and that, nevertheless, existed.
10Quotes from The Witcher
- Not quite as long as it takes a well-trained man to untie a lady’s corset, when the dragon began to smoke from front and back.
- DON’T UNPACK ME WITHOUT CAUSE, DON’T PACK ME WITHOUT HONOR.
- I don’t like big words, “he said,” and without using big words you can’t describe it.
- We don’t know much about love. With love is like the pear. The pear is sweet and shaped. Try to define the shape of the pear.
11Quotes from The Witcher
- A pallet without a girl is not a pallet. It is an incomplete fortune. And what is an incomplete fortune?
- A war without chivalry and chivalry will lead to ordinary murder. But those lies, although they were lies, were not intended to deceive.
- WHO KNOWS WITCH, WHO KNOWS. THERE ARE ARGUMENTS THAT CANNOT BE REFUTED, THERE ARE PROPOSITIONS THAT CANNOT BE REJECTED.
- Being neutral does not mean being indifferent and insensitive. You do not have to kill the feeling within yourself.
- It is enough to kill the hatred within oneself.
Only in legends can endure what cannot endure in nature.
Terrible. You know, Ciri, if a person’s head is cut off, they can die from it.
12Quotes from The Witcher
- All light produces shadow, and shadow makes orientation difficult. You always have to fight in the dark, under the light of the moon or the stars.
- A church, a tavern, a brothel and in between, a pile of shit. Here is a parable of human life.
- LIVE WE HAVE. IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT HAPPENED. LIVE WE HAVE.
- And we have nothing left but revenge. A terrible and cruel revenge, of which legends will still circulate in a hundred years. Legends that people will fear to hear when night falls.
300 movie phrases