Discover the best quotes of Cruel Summer, the Amazon Prime Video series that will have you in suspense from the first to the last episode. The best Cruel Summer phrases are an escape route to the cruel summer experienced by the protagonists of this series about a mystery in which nothing and nobody is what it seems. So, here are the best quotes from the Cruel Summer series.
1Quotes from Cruel Summer
- I like you, Angela. I can see why Greg likes you. You’re so smart, you’re open, and you’re bold.
- A therapist is not a sister.
- Are you saying Martin befriended me because he planned to kidnap me?
- Jeanette: Why are you doing this?
Angela: You deserve kindness, Jeanette.
- You’ve built a fortress around yourself for good reason. But if you never leave the fortress, even to sing a little karaoke, it’s a prison.
- I have a list of all the things that I will do this summer and I would like to start with something that is not illegal.
- I can’t be lovely when everyone hates me.
- The hour of the drink begins when people begin to berate you in the parking lots.
- We all grow up and go our separate ways.
- I don’t know what to say without sounding like a stupid American teen movie.
2Quotes from Cruel Summer
- How it seemed like at the time you were the only person who knew before anybody else did. How was that?
- I want to change that! Talking might help. I can listen.
- You were the one that told me that Kate went missing, remember?
- People don’t whisper about me. They speak out loud so you can hear them.
- I thought maybe I could turn things around. But it was just a stupid dream.
- Bold freaks Greg out a little bit, but deep down he likes it.
- I’m glad, and surprised that we can just sit here together like this. Cheers!
- Our parents have been basically married for a decade and we’re pretty much strangers.
- The last thing this shitty town needed was another Kate Wallis.
3Quotes from Cruel Summer
- I will never be normal again.
- I want to go back to before people wanted me dead.
- Secrets are scary because everyone has them.
- When you lie you are embarrassing yourself.
- I don’t even remember what it was like.
- I have nothing, and you want it to be more pleasant?
- I need to ask you something and you must tell me the truth.
- When you make false accusations about sins like adultery you sabotage yourself.
- If they ask me I will say that you are innocent, as far as I know.
4Quotes from Cruel Summer
- I knew something bad was going to happen and I did nothing to stop it.
- You are by my side? Because if you are, it is time to prove it.
- You can’t stop your daughter from growing up, let her flourish.
- Silence of the Lambs, Missing, and Trapped in Time are a creepy combination.
- I don’t need scary stories because I have my own.
5Quotes from Cruel Summer
- I got addicted to adrenaline.
- It’s like the world keeps spinning without me and now that I’m back, everything seems messed up.
- When was the last time you really felt safe?
- I used to think the world was safe.
- Our parents have been married for a decade and we are strangers.
- You’re my favorite person.