Bring out the hero in you with the best Batman quotes. From Michael Keaton to Robert Pattinson, Gotham’s Dark Knight has inspired us on numerous occasions with the best lines from the Batman movies. So, delve into the Batman universe with the best phrases of the hero and discover if you are closer to being the savior or the villain that Gotham claims.
1Quotes from BATMAN
- I’m Batman.
- A hero can be anyone.
- Everything is impossible until someone does it.
- The night is darkest just before dawn. And I promise you. The dawn is coming.
- Whatever you do, wherever you go, keep in mind that I will always be watching you.
- The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to recover.
- It is not who I am but what I do that defines me.
- As a symbol I am incorruptible. I am what Gotham needs.
- He’s the one Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
- If you kill an assassin, the number of assassins in the room remains the same.
- You never knew how to learn from the minds of your environment.
- Sometimes it’s just crazy what makes us what we are.
- I believe what doesn’t kill you simply makes you, stranger.
- I warmly welcome you to hell.
- Endure, Master Wayne. Take it.
2Quotes from BATMAN
- Our greatest glory is not falling, but rising with each fall.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you, it just makes you stronger.
- He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.
- The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.
- Your anger gives you great power. But if you let it, it will destroy you… As it almost did me.
- You are not the devil but you get pretty close.
- They’ll hate you for it, but that’s the point of Batman, he can be the outcast.
- Hold on, Master Wayne. Take it. They’ll hate you for it, but that’s the point of Batman, he can be the outcast.
3Quotes from BATMAN
- Sometimes the truth is not good enough, sometimes people deserve more.
It is not a name, it is your father’s name, do not destroy what is left of it.
- Your compassion is a weakness that your enemies will not have.
- Some men just want to see the world on fire.
- If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can’t stop you, then you become something else entirely… Legend, Mr. Wayne.
- If you’re good at something, never do it for free.
- Swear to me!
- Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?
4Quotes from BATMAN
- You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
- You are as valuable to me as you were to your own mother and father.
- My super power is that I never give up.
- Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
- I won’t kill you, but I don’t have to save you.
- You start to pretend you’re having fun; you might even have a little by accident.
- You are not the devil, you are practical.
- We stopped looking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside us.
- Either you die a hero or you live long enough to become a villain.
- From here I smell her fear… And it’s so sweet.
- Criminals are not complicated. You just have to find out what they are looking for.
- I learned what was the fear of a crime and the thrill of success. But I never became one of them.
5Quotes from BATMAN
- They told me there was nothing out there, nothing to fear. But the night my parents were killed, I saw something.
- Nothing can stop me.
- You try not to hear my voice, but yours is very weak.
- Once I was forced to steal so as not to starve, yes.
- I am unaware of the simple nature of right and wrong.
- Bats scare me. It is time for my enemies to share my fear.
- It doesn’t matter how long it takes. I’m going to show the people of Gotham that their city does not belong to criminals.
- There are seven options from this position, three disarm with a minimum of contact, three kill and the other hurts.
- You don’t understand boy, this isn’t a swamp, it’s an operating room, and here… I’m the surgeon.